‘Product Placement’ – DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist

‘Product Placement’ – DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist: "


Back in 2001 DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist got together for a little session/album where they only spun 45’s, calling the end result Product Placement. Together they created one of the most amazing DJ sets I’ve ever heard, mixing together songs like Freddie Scott’s (You) Got What I Need into James & Bobby Purify’s I’m Your Puppet. This actually came out way back in 2001, and funny enough I used to listen to this while I would mow the lawn on my Philips/Nike MP3 player wayyyy back in the day. That thing was so shitty and this was the only thing I could get on there.


Anyhow, this isn’t the video isn’t that exciting to watch, but it’s brilliant to sit and listen to. If you’re not familiar with either of these guys this should be a much watch. You have to get at least to Rappin’ With Gas, you won’t be sorry.


Bobby

"

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas