Catcall

Catcall: "


Catcall is back, and I couldn’t be happier.


With GLOVES at the wheel of her new single, Swimming Pool, the grooves are mellow but the chorus goes boom.


Can’t wait to see her at the GoodGod danceteria this Saturday in Sydney. PLUG.


I’ll be there, as will Alpine, not just in eccentric, ecstatic band form, but also in cigarette form – most likely in the pockets of the chefs in the adjacent restaurant. Cause chefs are bogans. Amirite?


And when you think this post couldn’t get any worse, I spin around and KO you with a free remix from a certified 90′s studio legend, Julian Mendelsohn.


At risk of gushing, a remix hasn’t been flogged on my iPod this year since I first heard that Canyons dub of Tortoiseshell.


Really, amazingly, whistle-along vibes.


Catcall – Swimming Pool (JM Re-Edit)


-Mandu

"

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas